How to invite friends
hSOV2 can be used to establish the invitation relationship between users, which can be divided into two ways:
1. Establish an invitation relationship by sending hsov2 to the invitee's account address
Example: A wants to invite B, then A needs to send any amount of hsov2 to B's wallet address, then A invites B to successfully establish a relationship.
-Send hSOV2 to another address (> 100hSOV, non-duplicate address): additional 200 hSOV2
-Send hSOV2 to 2 other addresses (> 100hSOV2, non-duplicate address): send 300 additional hSOV2
-Send hSOV2 to 3 other addresses (> 100 hSOV2, non-duplicate addresses): additional 400 hSOV2
2. Establish an invitation relationship through the invitation link
Example: A wants to invite B, then A can send a platform invitation link to B. When B enters sovi.finance through the link to receive the airdrop successfully, then A invites B to establish a successful relationship.
The specific tutorial is as follows:
-Establish an invitation relationship by sending hsov2 to the invitee's account address
1. Click "HSOV2"-"Transfer"-"Direct Transfer" on the wallet homepage
2. Select "Direct transfer"-enter the recipient's account number, fill in the transfer amount, and click confirm.
After the other party receives hSOV2, the invitation relationship is established successfully.
-Establish an invitation relationship through the invitation link
1. Enter sovi.finance, bind your wallet, click "Invite"-click "Copy" to get your invitation link.
2. Send the invitation link to a friend. The friend can copy the link and open sov.finance in the search bar in the wallet. After the friend completes the hSOV2 airdrop, the invitation relationship is established successfully.
-View the addresses of invited friends 1. Enter sovi.finance, bind the wallet, click the horizontal bar menu in the upper right corner, and select "Staking"-select hSOV2 and click "Select" to enter.